Market Entry Strategy
The emerging markets often have different dynamics when compared to mature markets and the SMEs looking to expand their business in these countries face the following challenges:
- Risks: Economic and Political
- Industrial policy: Preferential treatment to domestic companies
- Competition: Strong local competition
- Paradigm shift: The notion that the success in developed markets could be replicated in emerging markets
- Project Management: Managing the business from European headquarters
Farmantra adopts a pragmatic and dynamic approach to developing strategies and operations in these markets.
Through customer co-creation, we understand their resources and capabilities in the context of the new market; identify the key success factors through customer and competition analysis and implement their projects in these markets through our experienced team.
Our business model of working as an extension of clients’ team provides control over project, helps in reducing costs, increases efficiencies and probability of success in emerging markets.